Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Lord (by Register)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Register
Admin
Admin
Register

Брой мнения : 10

Dark Lord (by Register) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lord (by Register)   Dark Lord (by Register) EmptyMon 28 May 2012, 06:49

Here is my guide for Dark Lord <<
I won't explain the guide in depth, only the most important things about the class Dark Lord

Stat distributing :
The most important stat for Dark Lord is Energy because it buffs your Burst Fire skill . The other important start is Strenght. It buffs your Burst Fire too so dont leave it low.

Dont leave Agility stat low because it gives you defense and attack speed so up some points there.

Focus more on uping STR and ENE .

Gear :
I preffer to have only one pet and it is Dark Horse becuase of your combo skills. Use shield instead of Dark Raven for more defense because the raven deals very low dmg on pvp fights so go with shield for more defense and defense rate.

You can go with ancient items with full options because its fun server so you can get them easly. Its not like in WEBZEN or some other hard server.

Go with scepter for more dmg with the Dark Horse.

PVP Skills :
So you focused on buffing the Fire Burst. Against BK (most of the players with bk are noobs and dont use their skills on pvp only death stab) use your horse skill after that rush with Fire Burst. After that when bk come close to you again use the horse skill and again rush with Fire Burst and if you know how to do it your pvp is 100% win

This things which i wrote are the most important about the DL. I didnt explained the guide in depth because you know about the quest and the rest basic things about Dark Lord .

Cya <<<
Back to top Go down

Dark Lord (by Register)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gameplay Help :: Guides & Tips-
Jump to: