Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GrandeMu Server FAQ / Questions and Answers PERFORMENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 34
Местожителство : Haskovo,Bulgaria

GrandeMu Server FAQ / Questions and Answers PERFORMENT Empty
PostSubject: GrandeMu Server FAQ / Questions and Answers PERFORMENT   GrandeMu Server FAQ / Questions and Answers PERFORMENT EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 12:37

Exclamation GrandeMu :: FAQ
Q: Why is my zen negative and how can i fix it?
A: Because you extended the maximum limit for zen witch is 2.000.000.000. Simply trade someone and ask them to give you 10 zen and it will be fixed.

Q: Why are my stats negative?
A: You have overadded your stats. Our max stat is 32767. If you want to fix it, please visit our forum, to report your bugged stats.

Q: Why did my HP/Mana become so low? I had over 60k before!
A: It's a visual bug you acctualy got 64k HP + the amount of HP you see on the bar. You can also party someone and press "P" to see your real HP. For Mana: remove all your items with "Mana" option and try again. If it still don't work then contact our team and request them to lower your energy to 32000.

Q: My item suddenly got duped. What shall i do?
A: Make a post on our forums as fast as possible on the "Problems" section and provide us with a ScreenShot of the items that are duped (dont forget to point the cursor on them!).

Q: I cant See My Evil Spirit by SM/MG or Triple Shot by Elves. What shall i do?
A: Simply visit our forums and check the thread for Agility Bug.

Q: Someone tells me, that they are admin, GM or are in the GMs/admins family. What shall i do?
A: Don't believe such tales! Admins and GMs are in the "Admins" guild! You can check GrandeMu staff from "Staff List" section.

Q: Someone claims that they are admin or GM and ask me to tell him/her my account and password. What shall i do?
A: Do not tell them it! Instead take a ScreenShot of the chat and report it on our forum. admins or GMs will never ask for your password!

Q: I see someone that got a blue glow on their character, are they admins or GMs?
A: No they are just using Ancient sets.

Q: The stronger characters kill me and i can't play. What should I do? ?
A: The stronger characters are playing in first sub server (PVP). If you don't want to be killed, go to the Server 2 (NON-PVP).

Q: I have quest items and items +15. I can't sell them. What should i do?
A: Please use the function "Clear inventory" or "Clear vault". You will find this functions in your User Control Panel. Don't forget to move your needed items, because your inventory/vault will be fully cleared.

Q: Is KS/Killing/Killing on Invasion allowed?
A: Yes it is allowed, if someone tell you that you will be banned for KSing them then just ignore them.

Q: My screen is green/blue and it laggs alot when i play, how can i fix it?
A: Download DirectX9 from Microsoft's website and also update your graphic card driver. If you have another problems, please contact your technical support or simply visit our forums.

Q: Is KS/Killing/Killing on Invasion allowed?
A: Yes it is allowed, if someone tell you that you will be banned for KSing them then just ignore them.

Q: I lagg alot when someone use skills around me, is there a way to fix this?
A: Yes just download our Anti-Lagg patch from "Downloads" section. That patch will remove most of the laggy effects ingame.

Q: I forgot my password. How can i get it back now?
A: Go to "Lost Password" section and get your password. That takes less than 1 min.

Q: I see many people sell Full option sets, are they safe to buy?
A: They might be duped so if you get problems with them, we will not be able to help you exept from removing the items. If you want to buy Full option items safely then you have to donate to us by using our webshop. We accept many payment systems. Simply visit "Buy Credits" section in the UCP (User Control Panel).

Q: I see someone attack or use skills in towns, is it allowed?
A: No it is not allowed, if you see someone do that then take ScreenShots of them when they use the skills. The use of skills in town may bring you a lot of trouble.

Q: I see many people sell Full option sets, are they safe to buy?
A: They might be duped so if you get problems with them, we will not be able to help you exept from removing the items. If you want to buy Full option items safely then you have to donate to us by using our webshop. We accept many payment systems. Simply visit "Buy Credits" section.

Q: Why I can't learn Nova Scroll?
A: Finish The Marlon's Quest and u will be able to learn it.

Q: Where can i get Ancient items and how often can i get them?
A: You can get Ancients by killing "Lord Kundun" monster. He spawns every 12 hours.

Q: The monsters on 1 of the maps have dissapeared, why?
A: They caused either lagg or we are updating them, login on our forums for more info.
Back to top Go down
http://grandemu.net/

GrandeMu Server FAQ / Questions and Answers PERFORMENT
Page 1 of 1